Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Apple Cider and Brown Bread Walls


This past weekend I got back to the city!! I had an afternoon full of a Young Life training (www.younglife.org), some much needed time with some of my closest friends, 2 nights of sleepovers with college girls, time with two of my most missed kiddos, and painting my future apartment!!

I cannot thank the people who helped me enough. They gave their whole day, and felt it for days more!! (We were very sore!!) Thanks to Rebecca, Jon, and Mom, I now have "Apple Cider" and "Brown Bread" walls.

My apartment will be in the Sunshine (sunshinegospel.org) building. As soon as I finish up on this support, I will be moving up there!! Floors and kitchen still need to be put in but hopefully will be done soon! If you can contribute any way- from construction work to providing some needed appliances, email me at brittneyrost@yahoo.com! Thanks so much for the push to get me in that Apple Cider apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment