Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Indiana Autumn but hoping for A Chicago Christmas


I'm still in Indiana. I've loved watching the leaves change and fall to the ground. I've loved driving out into the colorful country to pray and take in the tranquil scenery. I've loved going to the pumpkin patch with family, painting those pumpkins with my nephews, and enjoying pumpkin coffee with my mom. Fall in Indiana has been restful and peaceful. But I'm not settled.
Amidst all of those pumpkin activities I've packed in lots of emails, meetings, training, and creative support raising ideas. As I look back on the past 3 months that I've been here, I first can't believe its gone so fast, but second can't believe how much God has blessed me. I sit here amazed by
my escrow reports and all of your generosity. I am getting so close to going back to the city for good! My numbers are steadily going up and with another month or so, I'm praying that will be enough to get me back to the South Side! For those of you that have given, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! For those of you that are planning on it, get those in!! The faster you respond the faster I will be packing my stuff up for a season of Christmas in Chicago!!
That is my goal!
Help me get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment